1. Patients are required to be in the clinic 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. This time allows our staff to verify insurance, make any necessary address changes and obtain vital signs.
2. If you are late to your scheduled appointment, you may, at the discretion of the provider, be asked to reschedule.
3. We require that your insurance card be present at every visit. This ensures the insurance we have on file is current and active. If you are a new patient and you do not have your insurance card, you can be seen as a cash patient that day or you can opt to reschedule.
4. All payments are due in full at the time services are rendered.
5. As a courtesy to other patients and staff, we ask that cell phones be silenced prior to entering the building. Cell phone conversations are not allowed within the medical office.
6. Due to the sensitivity of different people, we ask that you not wear strong scented fragrances.
7. All cancellations of an office visit must be received 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged a $25 non-cancellation fee.
8. If you have an account balance, you must pay your balance prior to your appointment with the provider.
9. We make every effort to have same-day appointments, but in the case that there are no appointments available, you are referred to A+ Urgent Care.
10. If you would like to obtain a copy of your medical records or would like them to be sent to another provider, please fill out a request form and your records will be ready within 7-10 business days. Please be advised there is no charge to send records to other professional offices; however, a $15-$25 fee will be charged for records obtained for personal use.
11. If you have labs, diagnostic testing, i.e. x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI’s, etc., we ask that you schedule a follow up visit within 7-10 days with your provider to discuss the results. We do not discuss results over the phone. Patients will be contacted in the event of any irregular results.
12. If you would like to obtain a copy of your lab or radiology results, we ask that you drop-off a self-addressed stamped envelope and we will mail you your labs within 7-10 business days.
13. Due to our large volume of patients and their daily clinical needs, we ask that you give our staff a 48-72 hour advanced notice for prescription refills.
14. Patients and their family members are required to maintain acceptable conduct at all times. Any patient who is disrespectful of any staff member or other patients will be asked to leave the practice and seek future medical care elsewhere.